- What must I bring with me to tour an apartment?
- Valid Photo ID for any adult wishing to tour the community.
- What are your application and administrative charges?
- Application Fee: $125 per applicant
Administration Fee: $250
Deposit: starting at $500
- What are the income and credit qualifications?
- Income: 2.7 times the monthly rent, proof of income is required. We use a 3rd party credit screening service.
- What is acceptable “proof of income” to sign a lease?
- One month of pay stubs or bank statements, offer letter, or current W2.
- What happens if I qualify for an apartment, but my roommate does not?
- The roommate will not be approved to lease/live onsite.
- Is my security deposit totally refundable?
- Based on state of the unit upon move out and final balance owed.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
- You would have to provide 60-day written notice, pay termination fee, and pay back any concessions given.
- Can I change to a month-to-month lease plan after my first year?
- Lease will automatically default into a MTM lease after completion, unless you renew or give a 60-day written notice. A month to month fee will apply.
- Do you accept short term leases?
- We do not offer leases under 7 months, subject to change.
- Am I required to have renters' insurance?
- Yes, $100,000 personal liability and the policy must have your unit and list all adults on the lease.
- Do you offer furnished apartments?
- Do you offer corporate apartments?
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
- Please contact the office, via phone, email, or resident portal.
- When is my rent payment due?
- 1st of the month, this includes holidays.
- What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month and late fees begin on the 4th.
- Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
- Yes, you are responsible for payments getting into the office on time.
- Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
- Online resident portal.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
- No more than 14 consecutive days, please speak with the office for extended stays.
- Do you have reserved parking?
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
- In any parking space designated for vehicles.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
- Yes, the office should be made aware and they should be added to the lease as minor occupants.
- Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
- Yes, however a satellite dish may not be attached to the building or placed on the grounds of the community.
- Do you have cable services?
- Yes, we have AT&T and Comcast.
- Does the property have a fitness center?
- Yes, it is open during office hours.
- Does the property have a swimming pool?
- Does the property offer on-site recycling?
- Are gas grills permitted at your property?
- No, however electric grills are allowed.
- Is there any additional storage space available at your property?
- Yes, we have additional storage space onsite.
- Are residents permitted to paint their apartment?
- Yes, but must paint or be charged to return color back to original color upon move out.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
- No, all packages should be placed in the package locker system.
- How is your property different from the competition?
- Top Rated School District.
Proximity to Wellington Green Mall.
Renovated Apartment Homes.
Package Locker System.